The BIMsider’s favourite posts from the world of BIM – for the week of Jan. 14th – Jan. 20th, 2018.
I’m going to start this week’s Roundup off with a tale about Superman…sorta, find out more in this post from the livingroomcraftz blog.
3) Never a bad time to learn about some fun with adaptive components and Structure from the Simply Complex Blog.
5) This week’s #5 is a tweet, and after reading it you should check out the website: Architect Machines
6) Sometimes it’s hard to know when to say when maybe this post from The BIM Jedi can help.
7) Fun with roofs from Revit OpEd.
8) Can BIM work on small projects too? Find out more in this post from NBS.
9) If you have not had a chance to work with the Autodesk Virtual Agent you may have missed your shot. (Synergis Blog)
10) I will end this week’s Roundup with a post from What Revit Wants that I found amusing, to say the least.
Until next week,