The BIMsider’s favourite posts from the world of BIM – for the week of Jan. 14th – Jan. 20th, 2018.
I’m going to start this week’s Roundup off with a tale about Superman…sorta, find out more in this post from the livingroomcraftz blog.
2) Here is another post about the top speakers from AU 2017, from one of the winners Jason Kunkel, with some words of wisdom. (RVIT)
AUTODESK UNIVERSITY 2017 TOP SESSIONS AND TIPS ON SPEAKING
3) Never a bad time to learn about some fun with adaptive components and Structure from the Simply Complex Blog.
CREATE ROOF BEAMS FROM 2 POINT ADAPTIVE COMPONENTS – PLACE WITH DYNAMO BIM
4) Check out this week’s posts from Dan over at BIM Chapters, or in his handy recap on his LinkedIn page.
BIM Chapters Update – Week of 14 January 2018
5) This week’s #5 is a tweet, and after reading it you should check out the website: Architect Machines
6) Sometimes it’s hard to know when to say when maybe this post from The BIM Jedi can help.
Project Reset… When is it a good time to Reset your Project?
7) Fun with roofs from Revit OpEd.
Five Minutes with Shape Editing a Bay Roof
8) Can BIM work on small projects too? Find out more in this post from NBS.
Can BIM successfully deliver small construction projects?
9) If you have not had a chance to work with the Autodesk Virtual Agent you may have missed your shot. (Synergis Blog)
10) I will end this week’s Roundup with a post from What Revit Wants that I found amusing, to say the least.
Everything You Need to Know About Revit and BIM Is Right Here
Until next week,
LinkedIn: Carl Storms
Podcast: The Simply Complex Podcast