Podcasts and Vodcasts for AEC & BIM
This will be my ongoing list of the interesting Podcasts and Vodcasts I find that deal with AEC and BIM…….enjoy!
- The Simply Complex Podcast
- The Simply Complex Podcast is based on the theme of the parent blog “Simply Complex” and is dedicated to finding simple solutions to complex problems in the AEC-O industry with a raw unedited audio podcast. Marcello Sgambelluri is the main host with Jason Boehning and John Pierson as regular guest hosts.
- This podcast has grown into 3 streams:
- BIMThoughts is a podcast about BIM technology and techniques. BIMThoughts produces two different episode formats, a panel discussion, and interview. In our panel discussions, we dive deep into a topic related to BIM, Revit, AutoCAD, Navisworks or something different. During our interview episodes, we interview top BIM professionals. We learn what makes them tick and their views on BIM, Revit, and the AEC industry. Hosted by Bill Debevc, Kristina Gardenhire, and Charlie Williams. Some of the past hosts & co-hosts: Carla Edwards, Marcello Sgambelluri and Aubrey Frederick.
- ConTech Trio
- On Designalyze, we analyze what makes thought leaders in design technology tick through informative, insightful, and often humorous interviews. Designalyze is hosted by Zach Downey and Brian Ringley and recorded in DUMBO, Brooklyn. For design technology tutorials and content visit us at designalyze.com.
- The Architech Show
- The Revit OpEd Podcast
- The podCADing podcast has been created with today’s busy schedules in mind. By providing episodes in short, easy to listen to lengths, you are able to learn new skills to help your career while still being able to keep up with the rest of your life. PodCADing is hosted by Jason Carter.
- CONSTRUCTRR exists in order to spotlight companies and give a voice to the individuals that are uniquely influencing the construction industry. CONSTRUCTRR is hosted by Brittanie Campbell-Turner.
- The Shared Coordinates Podcast Network
- A Podcast Network for Design Professional organised by Bill Debevc. SharedCoordinates is a podcast network to help anyone in the design industry find and create podcasts. SharedCoordinates will help with a website, hosting, listing on Apple store, and moral support. All this free of charge and is my gift to the design community.