The BIMsider’s favourite posts from the world of BIM – for the week of Feb. 3rd, 2019 – Feb. 9th, 2019.
I’m going to start this week’s Roundup off with a post from Carol over at the Hagen Business Systems Blog with some Bluebeam Revu tips.
5 Hyperlink Tips in Bluebeam Revu
2) Need some help getting started with your design, then maybe this post from BIMDaily will help
5 Ways To Find Ideas For Architectural Designs
3) In case you missed any of Dan’s posts this week on his blog BIM Chapters here is his weekly recap.
BIM Chapters Update – Week of 27 January 2019
4) Need to swap out a hard drive but don’t’ want to lose your cloud data, then check out this post from What Revit Wants.
Upgrading Your Hard Drive while Keeping Box Sync Data, and Adding a New SSD to Your Laptop
5) The latest issue of AUGIWorld is out now, head over to AUGI to get it.
6) If you work with Dynamo and Structure than this post is for you, from the Revit Blog.
Structural Design package version 1.0.5
7) Some more Dynamo fun, this time with extensions from the Danimosite Blog
8) Learn about the Next-Gen of FME, from the Safe blog.
The Next Generation: Enterprise-Level Automations in FME Server 2019
9) Bang! goes open source, find out why John went down the open source road on his blog sixtysecondrevit.
10) Some great posts, as always, from the fine gang at the Revit Add-ons blog.
The Week That Was in Revit Add-ons for Jan 28 – Feb 3, 2019
Design Automation – Revit Project / Family / Template Upgrader Sample
Until next week,
LinkedIn: Carl Storms
Podcast: The Simply Complex Podcast