The week that was in the world of BIM – for the week of Dec. 25th – Dec. 31st, 2016.
I’m going to start this week’s Roundup off with a HUGE thank you to all of you the readers, without you I would not have hit this milestone of 200 posts!
Some quick stats about The BIMsider.com
- The 1st post was July 11th, 2014
- The 200th post was 904 days later (Dec. 31st, 2016)
- Total views = 20,926
- Total Visitors = 12,350
- Best day = 214 visitors (Apr. 27th, 2015)
- The blog has been viewed from 131 different countries
- 57 on BIMsider.com
- 107 on Facebook
- 842 on Twitter
- Top 5 Posts
- WHERE ARE MY REVIT 2016 SUBSCRIPTION ADD-INS? (2816 views)
- WEEKLY ROUNDUP – SPECIAL EDITION – WHAT’S NEW IN REVIT 2016 (1079 views)
- WEEKLY ROUNDUP – 2014.21 (234 views)
- MASTERING AUTODESK REVIT ARCHITECTURE 2016…….HOW THE LOVE AFFAIR BEGAN (207 views)
- RTC ROUNDUP – NORTH AMERICA 2016 EDITION – TOP 10 TWEETS (174 views)
We will begin with this week’s instalment of There’s no BIM like home.
It has been a while, but here is some Bluebeam love from the Hagen Business Systems Blog.
The folks over at BIM Outsourcing have put out a post on the top 3 new features of Revit 2017, do you agree?
The AEC/BIM podcasts for the week
Some more cool Dynamo graphs this week from the livingroomcraftz blog.
Keeping with the Dynamo love, check out this post from data|shapes.
Who needs 3D when we can have 5D…(BIM Outsourcing)
This is a new blog to me, so might be to you too, check it out over at BIM.tio.nar.y.
I somehow missed this next post last week, and shame on me because it is a great one! (Beside The Cursor)
There is a new Insight plugin, in town, check it ou at the Insight 360 Blog.
Now it’s time for all the news about Revit Add-ons.
You can’t end the year with a year-end recap, here is the one that Applying Technology to Architecture did.
I will end this week’s Roundup with a fitting post from the hexabim Blog.
Until next week, Happy New Years!