The BIMsider’s favourite posts from the world of BIM – for the week of Dec. 15th – Dec. 21st, 2019.
I’m starting this week’s Roundup off with a post from the Autodesk University blog, AU 2019 Top speakers!
Announcing the Winners of the AU 2019 Speaker Awards
2) Data corruption in your Revit files is not cool, this post from the Revit Blog can help.
Reduce Data Corruption in Revit Models
3) This week the call for abstracts for DBW Europe (BILT Academy, DBEI Hackathon, BCS Europe and BILT Europe) opened.
Call for Abstracts
4) Great post this week from the Construction Productivity Blog.
Announcing 40 Under 40: Construction Champions of 2019
5) The December issue of the Blast is out now by CADLearning.
Special Holiday Edition
6) This week What Revit Wants fills us in on some direct downloads.
Revit 2020.2 Update Direct Download Links
7) Some experiments with Generative Design (The Revit Blog)
Three Experiments in Generative Design with Project Refinery
8) if you have been to the Revit Pure Blog before, then this post is a great starting point!
TOP 5 MOST POPULAR POSTS OF 2019
9) Some of the new and updated Revit Add-ons from this week.
Roundup – For Oct 21 – Dec 10, 2019, New and Updated Revit-Related Add-Ins on the Autodesk App Store, Somebody-Please-Shoot-Me-Sized Edition
10) In case you missed any of Dan’s posts this week on his blog BIM Chapters here is his weekly recap.
Chrome Opens to Blank Pages
Selfies from Autodesk University 2019
BIM Training Material I have Created
Until next week,
LinkedIn: Carl Storms
Podcast: The Simply Complex Podcast