The BIMsider’s favourite posts from the world of BIM – for the week of Dec. 8th – Dec. 14th, 2019.
I’m starting this week’s Roundup off with a list of AI start-ups to watch from the AEC Magazine.
AI – eleven start-ups to watch in AEC
2) Here week Steve at Revit OpEd got a Revit wish graned super quick!
Rename View Click Twice – Wish I Could Turn That Off
3) This week we get the RevitCats thought on the internal origin in Revit 2020.2
Internal Origin Visible in All Views in Revit 2020.2
4) Time to plan your 2020 Construction Conference schedule with the help of the Construction Productivity Blog.
Guide to the Top 2020 Construction Conferences & Events
5) Wondering what you missed at this year’s AU 2019? See what the AECbytes Blog has to say.
6) This week What Revit Wants is to tell us about DWF’s and Revizto.
Batch Convert DWF to PDF with Revizto
7) Who doesn’t love a little Excel and Robot! (The Revit Blog)
Access Robot Structural Analysis Model Data and Results with Excel
8) This week Lisa-Marie tells us about her third goal on her blog Lisa-Marie Mueller.
rename views & goal #3 complete
9) Some of the new and updated Revit Add-ons from this week.
CTC BIM Project Suite 2020 v20.0.3
10) In case you missed any of Dan’s posts this week on his blog BIM Chapters here is his weekly recap.
Wireless HTC Vive Cosmos – A Win for AEC
How to Create Flexible Conduits in Revit
Until next week,
LinkedIn: Carl Storms
Podcast: The Simply Complex Podcast
1 thought on “Weekly Roundup – 2019.50”