The BIMsider’s favourite posts from the world of BIM – for the week of Dec. 1st – Dec. 7th, 2019.
I’m starting this week’s Roundup off with an AU 2019 recap from Dan on his BIM Chapters Blog.
Reflection on Autodesk University Las Vegas 2019
2) Here is a quick follow-up for Steve at Revit OpEd from his posts that ended last week’s Roundup.
Internal Origin Follow Up
3) Some love the Generative Design this week from the Revit beyond BIM Blog.
From Design Automation to Generative Design in AEC
4) Your November recap from the fine folks at the Construction Productivity Blog.
10 November Construction Articles Worth Reading
5) This month’s AUGIWorld is now out on the AUGI Website.
AUGIWorld December 2019 Issue
6) Looking for an easy way for crown mouldings, then Applying Technology to Architecture has you covered.
Easy Revit Cabinet Crown Molding
7) It is always fun to meet the interesting people that use cool BIM software, like Katelyn in this post on the BIM Track blog.
Meet the #BIMTracker: Katelyn Sanchez
8) This week Lisa-Marie is working with coordinate systems on her blog Lisa-Marie Mueller.
coordinate system utilities
9) Some of the new and updated Revit Add-ons from this week.
Express Family Protect
Fill Transverse Rebar
10) I will end this week’s Roundup with a new comic from The AEC Complex Comic.
Front of the Line Pass
Until next week,
LinkedIn: Carl Storms
Podcast: The Simply Complex Podcast