The BIMsider’s favourite posts from the world of BIM – for the week of Nov. 24th – Nov. 30th, 2019.
I’m starting this week’s Roundup off with a post from Through the Interface about what happened at last weeks AU in Las Vegas.
Wrapping up Autodesk University 2019
2) Some “Weirdness” this week from the RevitCat and Revit Reference Callouts.
Weird Reference Callout Rules in Revit
3) Interesting post from Extranet Evolution this week. (I vote vice-versa)
Is contech a subset of proptech (or vice-versa)?
4) How would you design a school? (XS CAD)
What Architectural Design Features Are Specific to Schools?
5) This week we have another Dynamo post from The Revit Kid.
6) What is innovation really and what should we know about it? Parametric Monkey has you covered.
7) Wondering what’s HOT right now?, well Carol will let you know on her blog Hagen Business Systems
DroneDeploy plus Bluebeam = HOT!
8) In case you missed any of Dan’s posts this week on his blog BIM Chapters here is his weekly recap.
Revit 2020.2 Update Released – What’s New?
AIA Minnesota Convention 2019 Recap
New ArchSmarter Enscape Course + Black Friday Sale = Awesome Fun
9) I’m a little slow on this, but a new release of FormIt Pro is now out. (FormIt Blog)
10) I will end this week’s Roundup with a tag team post from Revit OpEd and a Video from John Pierson about the Revit 2020.2 Internal Origin
Revit 2020.2 Turn Off Internal Origin – Dynamo Option
Revit 2020.2 Internal Origin Redux
Until next week,
LinkedIn: Carl Storms
Podcast: The Simply Complex Podcast
2 thoughts on “Weekly Roundup – 2019.48”