The BIMsider’s favourite posts from the world of BIM – for the week of Sept. 22nd – Sept. 28th, 2019.
I’m going to start this week’s Roundup off with a post about what NOT to do when you are starting out with Revit, from the Revit Pure blog.
13 BEGINNER MISTAKES TO AVOID IN REVIT
2) Sometimes it is good to get back to basics, which is what I enjoy these posts on the Autodesk Revit Structure Blog.
Revit Tip – Back to basics, changing the sketch colour
3) The RevitCat is on the path of inconsistent UI this week.
Inconsistent Units Settings UI in Revit
4) Wise words from the BIMFreak this week.
BIM is Simple
5) The 50th issue of the Blast from CADLearning is now out.
6) This weeks news from the world of BILT and DBEI from the DBEI News Blog.
STEEL AND THE CIRCULAR ECONOMY: DESIGN FOR DECONSTRUCTION AND REUSE
7) In case you missed any of Dan’s posts this week on his blog BIM Chapters here is his weekly recap.
Price Reduction – Revit MEP Remodels and Alternates – ArchSmarter Course for $99
Virtual Reality at Vision Northland Groundbreaking
Autodesk Webcast Recording: Revit 2020.1 Webinar: Revit Systems Analysis for MEP
8) I missed this last week but is worth sharing this week, head over to the Dynamo Blog to learn more.
Space planning in Dynamo with DynaSpace
9) Been a while since I’ve has a good ACAD post to share, well thanks to the Mistress of the Dorkness that has changed.
Turning Off or Freezing a Layer in Autocad, what’s the difference?
10) I will end this week on the travel path…the Revit Travel Path (CAD Notes)
Revit Travel Path Analysis
Bonus) This week’s bonus posts are all about the BILT Academy Mentors for the 2019 Summit.
Mentor Announcement #7 & #8 Summit 2019
Mentor Announcement #5 & #6 Summit 2019
Mentor Announcement #4 Summit 2019
Mentor Announcement #3 Summit 2019
Mentor Announcement #2 Summit 2019
Mentor Announcement #1 Summit 2019
Until next week,
LinkedIn: Carl Storms
Podcast: The Simply Complex Podcast