The BIMsider’s favourite posts from the world of BIM – for the week of Aug. 25th – Aug. 31st, 2019.
2) This week we got the 2nd part of the sensors series from the Proving Ground Blog.
3) It’s that time of year – Back to School (Construction Productivity Blog)
5) This months “Blast” is now out from CADLearning.
6) This weeks news from the world of BILT and DBEI from the DBEI News Blog.
7) Time for an AEC Tech Update from the AECbytes Blog.
8) What’s new with the Revit Travel path tool in the latest update from the RevitCat blog.
9) Some MEP love about Revit Families, by the XS CAD blog.
10) What’s New this week in the world of Revit Add-ons.
Bouns) Check out all the folks from IMAGINiT that will be at AU 2019 this year (IMAGINiT Building Solutions Blog)
Until next week,