The BIMsider’s favourite posts from the world of BIM – for the week of Aug. 25th – Aug. 31st, 2019.
I’m going to start this week’s Roundup off with a post from Village BIM (French Language) about BIM 360 Issues
[New] Connect Navisworks and BIM360 Docs
2) This week we got the 2nd part of the sensors series from the Proving Ground Blog.
3) It’s that time of year – Back to School (Construction Productivity Blog)
Back to School: State of Education Construction in 2019
4) In case you missed any of Dan’s posts this week on his blog BIM Chapters here is his weekly recap.
My Autodesk University 2019 Session – The New Game in Town: Link an AutoCAD Civil 3D Surface in Revit Through BIM 360
Revit Room Area Basics – Part I
ATG Presentation on PBR Materials and Enscape
5) This months “Blast” is now out from CADLearning.
The Blast Issue 49: Customized Design
6) This weeks news from the world of BILT and DBEI from the DBEI News Blog.
GO BEHIND THE SCENES OF EDINBURGH ST JAMES, ON THE OPEN DOOR TOUR
7) Time for an AEC Tech Update from the AECbytes Blog.
8) What’s new with the Revit Travel path tool in the latest update from the RevitCat blog.
Travel Path Update in Revit 2020.1
9) Some MEP love about Revit Families, by the XS CAD blog.
Revit Families: An Effective Tool for MEP Engineers
10) What’s New this week in the world of Revit Add-ons.
Walls Sections – Quickly Create Wall Section Views From Selected Walls
Bouns) Check out all the folks from IMAGINiT that will be at AU 2019 this year (IMAGINiT Building Solutions Blog)
FYI I’m only teaching one session “AS320955-L – Revit Data Visualized with Dynamo” For the other 2 sessions listed I’m a lab assistant for John Pierson and Jason Boehning.
IMAGINiT at Autodesk University
Until next week,
LinkedIn: Carl Storms
Podcast: The Simply Complex Podcast
1 thought on “Weekly Roundup – 2019.35”