The BIMsider’s favourite posts from the world of BIM – for the week of Aug. 11th – Aug. 17th, 2019.
I’m going to start this week’s Roundup off with a post about DynaMaps an awesome Dynamo Package from the fine folks at Data|Shapes.
DynaMaps to Revit
2) What do you like in your burrito? (Livingroomcraftz)
Rice and beans
3) This week Autodesk announced that BuildingConnected will be added to Plangrid, learn more in this post from Extranet Evolution.
Autodesk’s BuildingConnected integrated with Plangrid
4) In case you missed any of Dan’s posts this week on his blog BIM Chapters here is his weekly recap.
BIM 360 Design History and Restore Best Practices
5) A nice tutorial from Revit Pure this week.
17 STEPS TO CREATE A CUSTOMIZABLE DOOR PLAN SWING IN REVIT
6) This weeks news from the world of BILT and DBEI from the DBEI News Blog.
GETTING APPROVAL TO SPEAK AT BILT ASIA!
HOW TO GET YOUR ABSTRACT SELECTED!
EUROPE: CAN YOU HACK IT?
SLÀINTE MHATH TO BILT EUROPE!
7) If you missed the Revit Kids “Happy Hour” last week he posted a replay this week,
“Revit-centric” Design Happy Hour Replay
Until next week,
LinkedIn: Carl Storms
Podcast: The Simply Complex Podcast