The BIMsider’s favourite posts from the world of BIM – for the week of Aug. 4th – Aug. 10th, 2019.
I’m going to start this week’s Roundup off with a post from the BIMSmith Blog about BILT NA 2019.
3 Takeaways from BiLTna 2019 and What They Mean for the Future of the AEC Industry
2) If you have heard about Project Refinery but have not tried it yet, this is the post for you from the Revit Blog.
Getting Started with Project Refinery
3) This week the BIM Jedi wants to know if you have Model Confidence.
Confident in your BIM Deliverable?
4) In case you missed any of Dan’s posts this week on his blog BIM Chapters here is his weekly recap.
Getting Started with Building Performance Simulation in Revit – Free Online Workshop
Link to Recording – Getting Started with Building Performance Simulation in Revit
5) Some summer fun with IoT and Sensors from the folks at the Proving Ground blog.
A Summer of Sensors – Part 1
6) This week the RevitCat has a couple posts dealing with Revit Schedules.
Using Count Parameter in Revit Schedule Formulas
Hide Zero Values in Multiple Item Rows in Revit Schedules
7) This weeks news from the world of BILT and DBEI from the DBEI News Blog.
JUST ANOTHER BIM CONFERENCE?
8) This is a good post from upFront eZine about the NBS.
About NBS – National Building Service
9) The news from the world of Revit Add-ons for the past week.
ElumTools v2020.2.0.3, 2019.8 & 2018.13
10) The latest edition of AUGIWorld is now out.
AUGIWorld August 2019
Until next week,
LinkedIn: Carl Storms
Podcast: The Simply Complex Podcast