The BIMsider’s favourite posts from the world of BIM – for the week of June 9th – June 15th, 2019.
I’m going to start this week’s Roundup off with a post that everyone should read about gender diversity. This post was very well written and thought out by Chris Needham and posted on the DBEI News blog.
GENDER DIVERSITY AT BILT ANZ: OUR JOURNEY SO FAR
2) Some wise words about using Enscape on a laptop from the justshutupandbim blog.
Doing it the hard way…
3) In case you missed any of Dan’s posts this week on his blog BIM Chapters here is his weekly recap.
Heading to Autodesk University – London 2019
4) Microsoft office editing now available in BIM 360 Docs – learn more in this post from Village BIM.
[New] BIM 360 Docs – Reading / editing Microsoft Office documents
5) A post this week form the Dynamo Blog about one of the teams from the UK Dynamo and Generative Design Hackathon
London Hackathon: Binoculars
6) All the news you need to know from the world of BILT from the DBEI News Blog.
AEC PROFESSIONALS ARE FROM MARS, OWNERS ARE FOR VENUS – SPEAKER SPOTLIGHT: CARL STORMS & PETER COSTANZO
MEET MARK MERGENSCHROER OUR DATA DAY SPEAKER!
RTC TO DIGITAL BUILT ENVIRONMENT INSTITUTE: A NEW ERA
7) Speaking of #DBWNA and #BILTNA, check out what The Revit Kid will be doing in Seattle this year.
Attending BILT NA 2019 in Seattle? Say Hello!
8) An interesting post shared by Scott on It’s Alive in the Lab about the future of IP.
What’s the future of intellectual property?
9) Some cool upcoming events in this post from Kean on his blog Through the Interface
Dynamo and GD events in London and Toronto
10) There was a new tool released by the folks at Ideate Software this week.
Ideate Software Launches Application to Streamline Revit Style Management
Until next week,
LinkedIn: Carl Storms
Podcast: The Simply Complex Podcast