The BIMsider’s favourite posts from the world of BIM – for the week of Jan. 27th, 2019 – Feb. 2nd, 2019.
I’m going to start this week’s Roundup off with a post from the IrisVR blog with predictions for 2019 from lots of great BIM folks we all know and love!
16 AEC Tech Predictions for 2019
2) Looking for a way to Quantity Take off, then check out this post from BIM 42 about bimsync.
Quantity Take-Off for bimsync
3) In case you missed any of Dan’s posts this week on his blog BIM Chapters here is his weekly recap.
BIM Chapters Update – Week of 27 January 2019
4) Autodesk’s latest acquisition is now official, read more in this post from Extranet Evolution.
Autodesk buys BuildingConnected
5) The 2018 version of the ConTech Report is now out, find out more at the JBKnowledge Website.
The 2018 ConTech Report is now available!
6) Now for all the news from the world of BILT & DBEI, check out this week’s blogs.
YOUR NEW HUB FOR ALL THINGS BILT (DBEI News Blog)
7) Some posts this week on Dynamo Nodes blog about the Orchid package
What is Orchid?
Orchid Node Index
8) Keeping with the Orchid Package, check out the latest post from the Orchid Project Blog.
HasAssociated and Convert
AddIfcParameters and updates
9) Now for a little BIM 360 action from the Synergis Blog
THE NEXT GENERATION OF BIM 360, PART 9: THE NEW BIM 360 LOCATIONS
10) Some great posts, as always, from the fine gang at the Revit Add-ons blog.
The Week That Was in Revit Add-ons for Jan 21-27, 2019
Design Automation for Revit – Public Beta is Here
Until next week,
LinkedIn: Carl Storms
Podcast: The Simply Complex Podcast