The BIMsider’s favourite posts from the world of BIM – for the week of Dec. 23rd – Dec. 29th, 2018.
I’m going to start this week’s Roundup off with a post from Revit Add-Ons about some of the best 5-star add-ons of 2018.
Critical Mass – 5-Star Rated Add-ins* on the Autodesk App Store for End-of-Year 2018, Now Expanded!
2) One more from Revit Add-Ons, this week’s roundup.
The Week That Was in Revit Add-ons for December 17-23, 2018
3) Its that time of year where we look back and then look forward…like this post from Revit Recess.
4) In case you missed any of Dan’s posts this week on his blog BIM Chapters here is his weekly recap.
BIM Chapters Update – Week of 23 December 2018
5) Another post reviewing 2018, this time from The Revit Kid.
6) How for a little fun? with HVAC from XS CAD.
Design HVAC for Modern Office Facility
7) Now for a quick Revit tip from Applying Technology to Architecture.
Component Elevation Changes with Wall Base Offset
8) Have you ever wondered how those big tower cranes get set up? Learn more in this post from Maxim Crane Works.
9) We will end this week’s Roundup with a request to Autodesk from the Livingroomcraftz Blog.
Until next week, and next year!
LinkedIn: Carl Storms
Podcast: The Simply Complex Podcast
1 thought on “Weekly Roundup – 2018.52”