The BIMsider’s favourite posts from the world of BIM – for the week of Dec. 23rd – Dec. 29th, 2018.
I’m going to start this week’s Roundup off with a post from Revit Add-Ons about some of the best 5-star add-ons of 2018.
2) One more from Revit Add-Ons, this week’s roundup.
3) Its that time of year where we look back and then look forward…like this post from Revit Recess.
5) Another post reviewing 2018, this time from The Revit Kid.
6) How for a little fun? with HVAC from XS CAD.
7) Now for a quick Revit tip from Applying Technology to Architecture.
8) Have you ever wondered how those big tower cranes get set up? Learn more in this post from Maxim Crane Works.
9) We will end this week’s Roundup with a request to Autodesk from the Livingroomcraftz Blog.
Until next week, and next year!