The BIMsider’s favourite posts from the world of BIM – for the week of Dec. 16th – Dec. 22nd, 2018.
I’m going to start this week’s Roundup off with a post from the BIMsmith Blog about what NOT to get an Architect for Christmas.
If you are looking for ideas of WHAT to get an Architect for Christmas then try this podcast from Life of an Architect (There may be some overlap…)
2) Have you been wondering what’s been going on in the world of Revit Add-ons, well you are in luck…
3) It’s the time of year when blogs look back on the year that was, and that is what’s going on in this post from the Revit Pure blog in the form of a top 5 list.
5) Are you looking to learn about Dynamo after Christmas, while having some fun at the same time…Then maybe this webinar from EvolveLAB is for you.
Monopoly in Revit – Showcasing the Power of Dynamo (Dec. 27th, 2018)
7) Sometimes things just don’t add up… Find out what doesn’t add up in this post from RobiNZ CAD Blog.
8) Some more year end fun, this time from the AECbytes Blog.
10) I will end this week’s Roundup with what might be a sad bit of news, but maybe our favourite BIM Jedi is hanging up his BIM lightsaber…
Until next week,