The BIMsider’s favourite posts from the world of BIM – for the week of Sept. 16th – Sept. 22nd, 2018.
I’m going to start this week’s Roundup off with a post (and good advice) from Steve over at Revit OpEd. Also a shoutout to Alexine from BIM Track for pointing out this post on Tweeter in a way only she could 😉
2) Learn about somehow simple BIM Track is to use, and a sneak peek at some of the new features coming soon in this post from the Strategie Digitali Blog
3) Dynamo, Revit, BIMSight Oh My…Learn more in this post from Just Shut Up And Do BIM.
My favourite post was this one: Program Development within Revit – Last Week at NDSU
5) A hot topic week was Autodesk announcing that it would end the Revit Extensions with Revit 2019 (2018 last ones published) This lead to lots of posts, tweets and Revit Ideas post to have them open sourced.
7) If you work with IFC files and Revit, you will be interested in this post from AEC, you and me.
8) Have some fun with Scope Boxes in Revit 2019 with this post from Revit Recess.
9) Are you a BIM Manager looking for a few extra superpowers? Then sign up for ArchSmarter’s free online workshop “5 Essential Superpowers Every BIM Managers Needs” next week (Sept. 27th)
10) More great comics from The AEC Complex Comic
Bonus) This week’s bonus post comes from Kelly Cone’s LinkedIn page, worth the read!
Until next week,