The BIMsider’s favourite posts from the world of BIM – for the week of Aug. 19th – Aug 25th, 2018.
I’m going to start this week’s Roundup off with a post from the Strategie Digitali Blog all about the summer adventures of Chiara and Claudio.
BIM Summer Tour 2018 Wrap Up
2) This next post also from Strategie Digitali Blog is a great post for all C level folks to read about why they need a BIM Manager and how to empower them!
Boost Your BIM Manager
3) No one likes going on a fool’s errand, find out more in this post from the Andekan Blog.
LOD and Revit Families: How to Avoid Running a Fool’s Errand
4) Ever wonder why we as consumers buy connected devices? Well, Stacey from the Stacey on IoT Podcast and Blog has you covered in her weekly newsletter (#4 is sooooo true).
The 6 reasons consumers buy connected devices
5) In case you missed any of Dan’s posts this week on his blog BIM Chapters here is his weekly recap.
BIM Chapters Update – Week of 19 August 2018
My favourite post this week was this one: Revit 2019.1 – Site Collaboration with Civil 3D
6) If you are going to do it, you might as well make it pretty! Check out this post from Revit Recess.
7) The awesome new site called apidocs from the maker of RevitAPIDocs, learn more in this post from the zhukoven blog.
APIdocs.co brings Revit, Rhino, Navisworks and Grasshopper APIs together
8) This week we get part 2 from Autodesk Revit Structure.
Revit 2019 Tutorial Part 2 – Creating Roof Bracing Systems (Part 1)
9) Some more gold from Steve this week. (Revit OpEd Blog)
Section Line Annotation Alignment
Remember Linked Files Have Two Workset Parameters
10) I will end this week’s Roundup off with a “Week in Summary” post from Brett Young via LinkedIn.
The Week in Summary: Innovation Drives Growth & SimCity for Real Life
Until next week,
LinkedIn: Carl Storms
Podcast: The Simply Complex Podcast