The BIMsider’s favourite posts from the world of BIM – for the week of Aug. 12th – Aug 18th, 2018.
I’m going to start this week’s Roundup off with a post about the new update to Revit, Revit 2019.1 from the Revit Blog.
Tour the Revit 2019.1 new features in the latest release
2) Here is another post about the new features of Revit 2019.1 from Revit Pure
TOP 5 BEST NEW FEATURES IN REVIT 2019.1
3) Last week was BILT NA 2018, and it was awesome as always, but if you don’t believe me read this post from the BIMsmith Blog.
Take Action: 4 Key Lessons for the BIM Community from BiLTna
4) In case you missed any of Dan’s posts this week on his blog BIM Chapters here is his weekly recap.
BIM Chapters Update – Week of 12 August 2018
My favourite post this week was this one:
Revit 2019.1 – The New Home Screen,
5) It has been a while since we got a post from Revit OpEd, but this week we got 4 🙂
Move to Room – Element ID – Review Warnings
Project Units Matter – Specify Coordinates at Point
App Thoughts – Project Info Workset
Cannot Publish Coordinates
6) All the news from the world of BILT from the RTC News Blog.
BIM and Asset Data Management
The BILT Guide to making friends (The must-read of the week)
To BIM or not to BIM. That is not the question…
7) If you have never been to the DynamoNodes page its a great place to learn about custom packages, and this week we get an update about the Zhukoven Package.
Zhukoven.com node index
8) Justin is the only one that can bring sexy back, so can The Revit Kid!
Coming Soon…We’re Bring Sexy Back…
9) A helpful post from Phil-osophy in BIM about finding your BIM 360 local file.
Quick Way to Identify BIM360 Local File
10) I will end this week’s Roundup with a few posts from What Revit Wants.
Direct Hyperlink to Issues in Revizto
Replace Existing Sheet and Retain Waypoints with HoloBuilder
Solution for Revit files not Showing in Windows Explorer using Desktop Connector with BIM360
Until next week,
LinkedIn: Carl Storms
Podcast: The Simply Complex Podcast