The BIMsider’s favourite posts from the world of BIM – for the week of Aug. 5th – Aug 11th, 2018.
I’m going to start this week’s Roundup off with some posts from Harry and Boost Your BIM, with his BILT NA wishes granted series for 2018.
#BILTNA2018 Wish granted: Remove warning when modifying type parameter values in schedule
2) Here are the rest of the wishes that got granted at last weeks BILT NA from Harry and Boost Your BIM.
#BILTNA2018 Wish granted: Align a straight wall with a curved grid
#BILTNA2018 Wish 3 Granted: Level remap to allow safe level deletion
#BILTNA Wish 4: Spell check for schedules
#BILTNA Wish 5: Isolate with Fade
#BILTNA2018 Wish granted: Select detail lines by Line Type
3) The Revit Saver is out of Haitus, and WOW Brian was busy while he was away from the Blog world.
The Revit Saver’s Haitus, The Inception of Harvey’s Engineering, and Our Leica Geosystems Partnership!
4) In case you missed any of Dan’s posts this week on his blog BIM Chapters here is his weekly recap.
BIM Chapters Update – Week of 5 August 2018
My favourite session this week was Dan’s interview with Ian and Anthony about HYPAR
5) It is always great to see a new update from the Data-Shapes package, some great stuff in here! (Data | Shapes Blog)
6) All the news from the world of BILT from the RTC News Blog.
Engineering, Machine Learning and the Future for the Industry
7) Some news from LunchBox (if you use Dynamo you know LunchBox) from the proving ground Blog.
LunchBox for Dynamo has a new home!
8) Some love for those using Revit Structure, from the Revit Blog.
Revit and the Role of Structural Analysis Software
Until next week,
LinkedIn: Carl Storms
Podcast: The Simply Complex Podcast