The BIMsider’s favourite posts from the world of BIM – for the week of June 24th – June 30th, 2018.
I’m going to start this week’s Roundup off with a post from the Livingroomcraftz Blog about cladding columns using Dynamo…don’t let the title fool you it’s about Dynamo 😉
2) All things come to an end, or at least a conclusion…find out what I’m talking about in this post from There’s no BIM like home.
3) While this next is not a BIM post the logic could certainly be applied to it, from It’s Alive in the Lab.
4) All the news from the world of BILT from the RTC News Blog.
5) I don’t know about you but I’m really enjoying this series of post from the RevitCat!
6) For those of you using C4R you really should read this post from What Revit Wants.
BILT EUR 2018 Speaker Spotlight and Lab Assistants (My favourite post of Dan’s from this week)
8) If you are looking to learn about the Revit API, then check out this post from Harry of Boost Your BIM.
9) This next post is for all the Revit MEP folks out there (XS CAD)
10) Looking to get read Word doc text with Dynamo, then check out this post from the Simply Complex Blog.
11) I’m going to end this week’s Roundup with a post that jam-packed full of great Revit info for those that do steel detailing and design from the Revit Blog.
Bonus) Almost forgot to share this week’s AEC-Complex Comic…
Until next week,