The BIMsider’s favourite posts from the world of BIM – for the week of May 27th – June 2nd, 2018.
I’m going to start this week’s Roundup off with a post from Simon and his BIM 42 Blog about the latest update to his awesome Align app.
2) Some hard truth from the There’s no BIM like Home blog this week.
PLQ 3.4 – No Pain No Gain
3) All the news from the world of BILT from the RTC News Blog.
Data Day 2018 Speaker Spotlight: AJ Bridwell
4) What do you do with your Startup page, revitIQ wants to know.
REVIT STARTING VIEW – WHAT YOU SEE FIRST!
5) This week the BILT Academy announce their 2nd Mentor for the upcoming event just before BILT Europe 2018.
Mentor Announcement#2 (1st mentor)
6) In case you missed any of Dan’s posts this week on his blog BIM Chapters here is his weekly recap.
BIM Chapters Update – Week of 27 May 2018
My Fuzor Avatar, For Real! (My favourite post from Dan last week)
7) A handy post from Village BIM (French language) blog about Dynamo.
[AKN] Dynamo For Revit: the user manual
8) Some more good news form the Dynamo BIM Blog.
Hurray for Hotfixes: Revit 2019.0.1 and Dynamo 2.0.1 Released
9) One more Dynamo post for the road, this time from Livingroomcraftz.
10) I will end this week’s Roundup with another Roundup, from the Revit Add-ons Blog.
Roundup – For May 21-27, 2018, New and Updated Revit Add-ins on the Autodesk App Store
Until next week,
LinkedIn: Carl Storms
Podcast: The Simply Complex Podcast