The BIMsider’s favourite posts from the world of BIM – for the week of Apr. 1st – Apr. 7th, 2018.
I’m going to start this week’s Roundup off with a few posts from the zhukoven blog on Navisworks.
2) Some tips on Rotating in Revit from the one and only RevitCat
3) If you are looking to learn Dynamo then these posts from The Revit Kid are for you!
4) Keeping with Dynamo, here is a post from Livingroomcraftz about patterns.
Autodesk Industry Collection Concurrent Usage Policy Limitation Removed (this was my favourite/most interesting post of Dan’s this week)
6) One of the new features of ACAD 2019 is a DWG compare tool, learn more about it in this post from the CADNotes blog.
7) I will end this week’s Roundup letting everyone know that this month’s AUGIWorld is now out.
Until next week,