The BIMsider’s favourite posts from the world of BIM – for the week of Jan. 28th – Feb. 3rd, 2018.
I’m going to start this week’s Roundup off with the FormIt Winter 2018 Release from the FormIt Blog.
Winter 2018 Update
2) For those looking to get starting in Dynamo, but want a little practical help then check out this post from Revit Pure Blog.
3 BORING REVIT TASKS TO AUTOMATE WITH DYNAMO
3) Keeping with learning Dynamo Paul Aubin just launched a new Dynamo Class on LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com).
4) One more interesting post about Dynamo, from Zhukoven blog.
Sneak peek into Dynamo 2.0
5) Now for some fun with BIM 360 Docs from BIMNature.
Bim 360 Docs: New RFI workflows
6) There was also a new update for BIM 360 Docs this week that allows project templates, learn more in this post from Village BIM.
BIM 360 Docs: Collaboration series and BIM data management (No. 11)
7) In case you missed any of Dan’s posts this week on his blog BIM Chapters here is his weekly recap.
BIM Chapters Update – Week of 28 January 2018
8) If you are a Revit user, then you should head over to Revit Add-ons and find out what’s new from Tim.
Roundup – For Jan 22-28, 2018, New and Updated Revit Add-ins on the Autodesk App Store
9) All the news from the world of RTC/BILT for the week from the RTC News Blog.
Planes, Trains and Automobiles
A few days in BrisVegas? Plan your BILTANZ trip
Data Day 2018
The Confession Chair – Chapter One: Same Procedure as Last Year?
Content Conundrums: 3D, 2D or 1D?
BILT ASIA: Speaker Spotlight
10) I will end this week’s Roundup with a post multi-dimensional post from The BIM Jedi.
The Many Dimensions of BIM
Until next week,
LinkedIn: Carl Storms
Podcast: The Simply Complex Podcast