One of the things I love about RTC events is the community, and their love of Twitter. Even if you are’t at the event you feel like you’re there because of the play-by-play you get on Twitter. In honor of this I have put together my Top 11 Tweets and Twitter Threads from RTCEUR 2015.
RTCEUR 2015 Top 11 Tweets
- #11 Here are some great pictures of Budapest and RTCEUR shared by Jeremy Tammik vis his Flickr: Budapest – RTCEUR
- #10a Lets talk abut some of the Hungarian foods we ate lots of, it tasted good but maybe no so good for us. This tweet was from Joe Banks.
- #10b Joe Banks who was also the Pecha Kucha Champ!
- #9 Who know that 007 and a Bond villain would be at the RTCEUR 2015 Gala Dinner? This was tweeted by Doug Williams
- #8a now this tweet was about RTCEUR (or actually about missing it) but it does have a BIM Unicorn in it! Tweet by Desiree Mackey.
- #8b Others who couldn’t attend RTCEUR wanted to attend via all the RTCEUR Tweets, Jim Balding said it best.
- #7 I think that everyone that attended RTCEUR and stayed at the Corinthia Hotel will agree with this tweet by Tony Pullen.
- #5a What happens when 4 programs talk to each other in a live demo at RTCEUR given by Havard Vasshaug ………(tweeted by Carl Storms)
- #4b But really who doesn’t love Revit…….for sure not a busload of people leave a RTC Gala Dinner event after 1 or 12 adult beverages!! Tweet by Aaron Perry.
- #2 I believe the best “caption this” caption would be: Whoever smelt it Dealt it! Tweeted by R. Robert Bell.
- #1 Doing it all again next year in Portugal for RTCEUR 2016! Tweet by Mark Wieringa.
- Bonus Tweet – What those crazy RTCEUR Committee Members do after the event is over…… (tweeted by RTC Europe)
Of course this list is very subjective, and really could have easily been the top 50 tweets. Why don’t you take a look at the #RTCEUR search and find your own Top 10…..or 50 if you prefer!