The BIMsider’s favourite posts from the world of BIM – for the week of Nov. 17th – Nov. 23rd, 2019.
I’m starting this week’s Roundup off with a post from the Revit Blog about the big news of the week (that wasn’t AU) Revit 2020.2 with Dynamo 2.3
4) Generative Design is a big buzz phrase right now for sure, and Nate at proving ground has put together a list of free tools.
5) This week we have a handy Dynamo post and tutorial from The Revit Kid.
6) If you are wondering how to install R.I.R. (Rhino Inside Revit) then the Parametric Monkey has you covered with this post.
7) Keeping on the “Rhino.” train, have a look at this post from the dainmosite blog.
9) This week Revit OpEd gave us a couple of good posts, be sure to check them out!
10) I will end this week’s Roundup with a post from the RevitCat about the changes to Travel path in Revit 2020.2 (I believe the saying is the 3rd time is the charm)
Until next week,