The BIMsider’s favourite posts from the world of BIM – for the week of Nov. 17th – Nov. 23rd, 2019.
I’m starting this week’s Roundup off with a post from the Revit Blog about the big news of the week (that wasn’t AU) Revit 2020.2 with Dynamo 2.3
Complete Revit 2020.2 YouTube Playlist
2) This week we move it’s filled regions in this post from Lisa-Marie on her blog lisa-marie mueller.
creating FilledRegions & Goal #2 Complete
3) Here is a post from Kean on his blog Through the Interface about Forge DevCon and AU Day 1
Forge DevCon and AU 2019 Day 1
4) Generative Design is a big buzz phrase right now for sure, and Nate at proving ground has put together a list of free tools.
Free Generative Design – A brief overview of tools created by the Grasshopper community
5) This week we have a handy Dynamo post and tutorial from The Revit Kid.
Dynamo & Revit: Beams that Follow Complex Roofs
6) If you are wondering how to install R.I.R. (Rhino Inside Revit) then the Parametric Monkey has you covered with this post.
7) Keeping on the “Rhino.” train, have a look at this post from the dainmosite blog.
8) In case you missed any of Dan’s posts this week on his blog BIM Chapters here is his weekly recap.
New Posts Coming Soon, Stay Tuned!
9) This week Revit OpEd gave us a couple of good posts, be sure to check them out!
Revit 2020.2 – Internal Origin
10) I will end this week’s Roundup with a post from the RevitCat about the changes to Travel path in Revit 2020.2 (I believe the saying is the 3rd time is the charm)
Travel Path Update in Revit 2020.2
Until next week,
LinkedIn: Carl Storms
Podcast: The Simply Complex Podcast
1 thought on “Weekly Roundup – 2019.47”