The BIMsider’s favourite posts from the world of BIM – for the week of Nov. 10th – Nov. 16th, 2019.
I’m going to start this week’s Roundup off with a post from the Revit Pure blog for those of you that are new to Revit.
12 REVIT TOOLS BEGINNERS SHOULD USE
2) This week we move on to CropBoxes wit this post from Lisa-Marie on her blog lisa-marie mueller as she continues her journey to automate interior elevation in Revit.
3) This week Luke at What Revit Wants let us know that Lumion 10 was out, among other things.
Lumion 10 Has Been Released
How To Transfer Revizto Export Scheduler Jobs from One Machine to Another PC
4) If you hade been wondering what was up with the Parametric Monkey of late, no worries this weeks post has you covered.
Parametric Monkey 2019 update
5) This week BIM Track went back to the basics in this post on their blog, be sure to checkout Alexine’s video break down in the post.
BIM Track: The basics
6) This week’s news from the world of BILT and DBEI from the DBEI News Blog.
BILT EUROPE TOP TEN!
WELCOME TO THE BILT EUROPE COMMITTEE : CONOR SHAW
WAKE UP AND SEIZE THE UNICORN!
IMPACT OF BIM ISO STANDARDS IN SPAIN
7) In case you missed any of Dan’s posts this week on his blog BIM Chapters here is his weekly recap.
BIM 360 Design – Specify Worksets in Revit 2020
New Enscape Release Today Supports NVIDIA RTX
My Sessions at Autodesk University Next Week in Las Vegas
8) A new post this week from Konrad on his archi+lab blog.
creating views for each workset
9) This post from the Construction Productivity Blog helps owners set their teams (and their data) up for success.
How These Owners Use Data to Set Their Operations Teams Up for Success
10) I will end this week for a post from Andy on his blog Shades of Grey.
Until next week,
LinkedIn: Carl Storms
Podcast: The Simply Complex Podcast