The BIMsider’s favourite posts from the world of BIM – for the week of Nov. 3rd – Nov. 9th, 2019.
I’m going to start this week’s Roundup off with a post from James on his BIM² Blog.
Customize Revit with C# [The Basics]
2) Keeping on the C# train this next post from Lisa-Marie on her blog lisa-marie mueller continues her journey to automate interior elevation in Revit.
3) A post from Nate on the proving ground blog about innovation, and how we may be doing it wrong.
Are you creating a culture that is toxic to innovation?
4) Now for a little, BIM 360 Docs love from Phil on his blog Phil-osophy in BIM.
BIM 360 Doc – Giving It a Home
5) The November issue of AUGIWorld is out now on the AUGI website.
AUGIWorld November 2019 Issue
6) being slow to adopt new digital workflows may be hurting your productivity, find out more in this post from the Extranet Evolution Blog.
Plangrid: Slow digital adoption hampers productivity
7) In case you missed any of Dan’s posts this week on his blog BIM Chapters here is his weekly recap.
Scheduling Revit Content with Images; Type versus Instance
Minnesota Conference on Architecture – Next Week!
ArchSmarter Webinar – Revit Rendering Makeover by Michael Kilkelly
8) A quick tip for Revit Scope Boes from the RevitCat.
Scope Box View Property Greyed Out in Revit
9) This post from the Construction Productivity Blog jumps into the world of Prefab.
Everything You Need to Know About Prefabrication
10) Have you been looking to learn Dynamo, and want to do it in an in-person setting, then The Revit Kid might have just the answer for you.
Save the Date – First Ever “DIY Dynamo Day”
Until next week,
LinkedIn: Carl Storms
Podcast: The Simply Complex Podcast