The BIMsider’s favourite posts from the world of BIM – for the week of Oct. 20th – Oct. 26th, 2019.
I’m going to start this week’s Roundup off with a post from the DATA|SHAPES Blog about there new Charts now includes in their Dynamo Package.
2) If you are heading to #AU2019 in Vegas in just a few weeks, then this post from Shaan on his blog Between the Lines is a must-read.
Autodesk University 2019 Thrive Guide
3) What is your BIM Potential? Find out in this post from The BIM Jedi blog.
Discover the potential of your BIM
4) It might sound like it, but this post from Phil-osophy in BIM is not about a wedding.
5) Never a BAD time for a tutorial from the Revit Kid (and his blog).
Tutorial – Creating 3D Room Tags in Revit and Dynamo
6) Some fun from AEC Tech 2019 from the proving ground blog.
AEC Tech 2019 – Conduit and Power BI Examples
7) In case you missed any of Dan’s posts this week on his blog BIM Chapters here is his weekly recap.
Reflecting on BILT Europe 2019 in Scotland
8) Here is some of what’s new this week from the world of Revit Add-ons.
Roundup – For Oct 14-20, 2019, New and Updated Revit-Related Add-Ins on the Autodesk App Store
9) This post from the Construction Productivity Blog looks at the current construction labour shortage.
The Construction Labor Shortage Doesn’t Have to Slow You Down [Infographic]
10) This month’s issue of the Blast from CADLearning is now out.
Until next week,
LinkedIn: Carl Storms
Podcast: The Simply Complex Podcast
1 thought on “Weekly Roundup – 2019.43”