The BIMsider’s favourite posts from the world of BIM – for the week of Oct. 13th – Oct. 19th, 2019.
I’m going to start this week’s Roundup off with a post on the BIM One Blog by Jean-Marc with some free Dynamo graphs along with great explanations on how to use them.
Third pack of free Dynamo scripts
2) A handy Revit post from Jason on the CADD Community Blog.
Finish Floors, Rooms, Spaces and Revit
3) Autodesk Announces a new BIM 360 Layout app for Android. (BIM 360 Resources)
Introducing the Android BIM 360 Layout App
4) It’s like Christmas 4 times a year when Revit Pure puts out one of their quarterly Pamphlets, and this was the week.
12 STEPS TO CREATE A SHARED SITE IN REVIT
5) Now for some structural fun with Dynamo from the Autodesk Revit Structure Blog.
Revit – Setting out and scheduling coordinates from grids with Dynamo
6) Looking for a good example to get started with Generative design and Project Refinery, then the BIM Village has you covered (French Langauge blog)
[Understand] Generative Design – an example
7) In case you missed any of Dan’s posts this week on his blog BIM Chapters here is his weekly recap.
The Case of Many Missing Elements in a Linked Revit Model
8) Luke over at What Revit Wants, lets us know about Revizto 4.11 this week.
Revizto 4.11 Released with Ability to Create Stamp Issues Directly from Revit and Navisworks
9) Looking to get started with laser scanning in Construction, then Construction Productivity Blog has a post for you.
Laser Scanning in Construction: Everything You Need to Know
10) Here is some of what’s new this week from the world of Revit Add-ons.
Ridiculously Over-Sized Roundup – For Jul 22 – Oct 13, 2019, New and Updated Revit-Related Add-Ins on the Autodesk App Store
Until next week,
LinkedIn: Carl Storms
Podcast: The Simply Complex Podcast