The BIMsider’s favourite posts from the world of BIM – for the week of Oct. 6th – Oct. 12th, 2019.
I’m going to start this week’s Roundup off with a post about the DBEI Hackathon that kicked off the BILT Europe (and DBWE) event in Edinburg, shared on the Through the Interface blog by Kean.
The DBEI Generative Design Hackathon in Edinburgh
2) Never a bad idea to have a good plan for upgrading your Revit files, and Jason on the CADD Community Blog has you covered.
3) What’s new with Solibri’s product family, find out in this post from the AECbytes Blog.
4) BIM 360 Sync issues? Revit OpEd.
5) Now for a Revit tutorial from the BIMsmith Blog.
How to Work with Parametric Arrays and Constraints in Revit Families
6) This week’s news from the world of BILT and DBEI from the DBEI News Blog.
BILT ANZ 2020 ABSTRACTS NOW OPEN
7) In case you missed any of Dan’s posts this week on his blog BIM Chapters here is his weekly recap.
Going Offline – Heading to BILT Europe Today
8) Some great information shared this week in a couple of posts that have something for everyone from The Building Coder.
TestRunner – Run Unit Tests in Revit
9) Let look at come QT options from the Construction Productivity Blog.
5-Steps to Create Better Quantity Takeoff
10) Here is some of what’s new this week from the world of Revit Add-ons.
Free Express Family Web3d v1.0.2
Synapcus:360 Activities and Chat App for BIM 360
AR VR for Autodesk® Navisworks®
Sales Plan Add-In – Create Hundreds of Sales Plan Sheets in Minutes
Until next week,
LinkedIn: Carl Storms
Podcast: The Simply Complex Podcast
1 thought on “Weekly Roundup – 2019.41”