The BIMsider’s favourite posts from the world of BIM – for the week of Sept. 29th – Oct. 5th, 2019.
I’m going to start this week’s Roundup off with two posts from Marcello about Rhino Inside, on the Simply Complex Blog.
CONVERT SURFACES FROM REVIT TO RHINO USING RHINO INSIDE REVIT AND GRASSHOPPER
2) Have you been looking for some Bluebeam Revu training? Well, look no further than this post from Carol Hagen on the Hagen Business Systems Blog.
Bluebeam Revu Web Training October 2019
3) A good article if you like options with and “s” for your BIM 360 publishing (Hagerman Blog)
Publishing Options for Revit Models to BIM 360
4) A new AR Solution for Trimble came out this week, read more in the post from the Extranet Evolution Blog.
Trimble SiteVision AR solution launched
5) The October edition of AUGIWorld is now out.
6) This week’s news from the world of BILT and DBEI from the DBEI News Blog.
HOW IS A WINNING TEAM ‘SCORED’ AT A DBEI HACKATHON
BE IN THE KNOW THIS BILT EUROPE
INSIDE THE WORLD OF TWINMOTION AND UNREAL ENGINE
7) In case you missed any of Dan’s posts this week on his blog BIM Chapters here is his weekly recap.
AIA MN 2019 Convention – Design Technology Panel
NVIDIA Driver Download Options Explained
The Case for Comfort – A POE Whitepaper on ROAST
8) This week the RevitCat talks ceilings.
Architectural Ceiling Plan Hidden Categories in Revit
9) Raise you hand if you love RFI’s…Okay if you don’t (like most of us) then check out this post from the Construction Productivity Blog.
10 No-Brainer Ways to Fast-Track and Improve RFIs
10) Here is some of what’s new this week from the world of Revit Add-ons.
CCdummy – Protect Your Family Creation Know How
Bonus) This week’s bonus post was shared by Michael Kilkelly (ArchSmarter) in his weekly Thursday Top 5 email and I thought it was worth sharing here. It was pointed out to me that Jeremy Tammik also shared this post on his blog The Building Coder last week (thanks to Jean-Marc) Great minds think alike.
The 100 Best Free Online Courses of All Time (Based on the Data – 2019 Edition) – posted on freeCodeCamp News
DevCon, Sun with True North and RVT without Revit The Building Coder
Until next week,
LinkedIn: Carl Storms
Podcast: The Simply Complex Podcast
3 thoughts on “Weekly Roundup – 2019.40”
actually, it is not Dan that shared that link to 100 free courses, it is Jeremy Tammick
“one must give to Caesar what is Caesar’s”
Thanks for sharing Jean-Marc I had not seen that post from Jeremy. If Jeremy and Michael both thought it was worth sharing them I think it’s a must-read!