The BIMsider’s favourite posts from the world of BIM – for the week of July 28th – Aug. 3rd, 2019.
I’m going to start this week’s Roundup off with a post from The Revit Kid about all the fun he had at BILT NA (#DBWNA) 2019 in Seattle
Key Takeaways from BILT NA 2019 in Seattle
2) Another review of the BILT NA 2019 9#DBWNA) fun, this time from the Revit Pure blog.
10 HIGHLIGHTS FROM THE BILT 2019 CONFERENCE IN SEATTLE
3) This week the BIM Jedi wants you to make a checklist.
4) In case you missed any of Dan’s posts this week on his blog BIM Chapters here is his weekly recap.
My ‘Water in Architectural Design’ Enscape article featured on ArchDaily
Turning Off ‘Double-click Rename’ Behavior in Revit’s Project Browser
Autodesk Identity Services will move to TLS 1.2 on August 3, 2019
Important Revit Installation Order due to recent Autodesk security update
5) This week What Revit Wants “Shared” a video
Updating Shared Coordinates on a Revit Project (Video)
6) This week the RevitCat wants to hide some zeros
Hide Zero Values in Revit Schedules
7) This weeks news from the world of BILT and DBEI from the DBEI News Blog.
BILT ACADEMY MENTOR ANNOUNCEMENT 1
BILT ACADEMY MENTOR ANNOUNCEMENT 2
BILT ACADEMY MENTOR ANNOUNCEMENT 3
BILT EUROPE FOR BUSINESS AND STRATEGY
BILT ACADEMY 2019 REGISTRATION NOW OPEN!
8) Let’s get into some 3D printing with the help of the gang over at the Livinroomcraftz
9) The news from the world of Revit Add-ons for the past week.
Giant-Size Roundup – For July 8-21, 2019, New and Updated Revit-Related Add-Ins on the Autodesk App Store
Critical Mass – 5-Star Rated Add-ins on the Autodesk App Store for Summer 2019
10) This months copy of The Blast by CADLearning is now out.
The Impact of Gaming on INdustry – Issue #48
Until next week,
LinkedIn: Carl Storms
Podcast: The Simply Complex Podcast
1 thought on “Weekly Roundup – 2019.31”