The BIMsider’s favourite posts from the world of BIM – for the week of July 14th – July 20th, 2019.
I’m going to start this week’s Roundup off with a post about the annual AUGI Salary Survey, take a few minutes and add your input.
2) Some Dynamo knowledge for my structural peeps from Tom as a guest blogger on Melaine’s blog Mistress of the Dorkness
Saving time: Optimizing a Dull Structural Task with Dynamo
3) The BIM Jedi has an urgent question for you all…
Where Has Our Sense of Urgency Gone?!
4) In case you missed any of Dan’s posts this week on his blog BIM Chapters here is his weekly recap.
Off Topic: The Creation of a Tooth
Revit Advanced Materials – Base Material Templates
Extracting Revit’s Material Textures
Revit Elevation not Perpendicular to Wall and More
Virtual Project Tours of Real Projects
5) Some LT Computational Design from the RevitCat
LRUG Computational Design LT in Revit
6) The folks over at the Construction Productivity Blog why we should never stop learning.
Continuous Learning in Construction: Here’s Why (and How) Companies Should Support
7) A case study for your review from Paul and his Parametric Monkey blog.
UTS Central: A case study in digital fabrication
8) A lot of us spend the week in Seattle, but there was other BIM fun going on around the world (The BIMFreak)
buildingSMART International Summit
9) Here is a post about this weeks #DBWNA (Digital Built Week North America) from the proving ground blog.
10) The news from the world of Revit Add-ons for the past week.
BILT NA 2019 – Boost Your BIM’s Harry Mattison is Granting Revit API Wishes
Until next week,
LinkedIn: Carl Storms
Podcast: The Simply Complex Podcast
1 thought on “Weekly Roundup – 2019.29”