The BIMsider’s favourite posts from the world of BIM – for the week of July 7th – July 13th, 2019.
I’m going to start this week’s Roundup off with a post about #AU2019, as this was the week that the acceptance emails came out. This article comes from Allison Scott’s LinkedIn Post.
Being a voice for the construction industry…are you ready?
2) Another post with an AU theme, from the AU Blog.
Record-Breaking Community Voting Comes to a Close
3) I guess dog is out as man’s best friend…(Livingroomcraftz Blog).
Fear is a man’s best friend
4) In case you missed any of Dan’s posts this week on his blog BIM Chapters here is his weekly recap.
Autodesk Desktop Connector Update Supports Custom Local File Locations!
Autodesk University 2019 Las Vegas – Class Selected
5) The July issue of AUGIWorld is now out!
AUGIWorld July 2019 Issue
6) The folks over at the Construction Productivity Blog have some thoughts about the future of construction
Preparing for the Future of Construction Work
7) Not a typical BIM post, but interesting post about learning to code, for the Scott H. Young Blog.
Learning to Code is Easy: Here’s How to Teach Yourself
8) This month’s updates for BIM 360 Docs, from the BIM 360 Blog.
BIM 360 Docs Update – July 8, 2019
9) Post from the BIM Jedi about the AEC industry and efficiency.
Efficiency in the AEC Industry – Going Beyond BIM
10) The news from the world of Revit Add-ons for the past week.
Coming to Seattle? (Updated)
Introducing CadMouse Pro Wireless & CadMouse Pro Wireless Left
Batch Join, Unjoin Elements with Custom Order
Roundup – For July 1-7, 2019, New and Updated Revit-Related Add-Ins on the Autodesk App Store
Until next week,
LinkedIn: Carl Storms
Podcast: The Simply Complex Podcast