The BIMsider’s favourite posts from the world of BIM – for the week of June 23rd – June 29th, 2019.
I’m going to start this week’s Roundup off with a post from LinkedIn by Narciso Guerrero about BIM roles (thanks to Brian Myers for pointing out the post).
2) Time for just a quick Dynamo demo from the Revit Blog
Portal Frame with Structural Analysis for Dynamo Package – Part 01
3) Would you like to master Revit Door families, then head over to the Revit Pure blog!
12 TIPS TO MASTER REVIT DOOR FAMILIES
4) In case you missed any of Dan’s posts this week on his blog BIM Chapters here is his weekly recap.
The First Ever Enscape User Group Meeting – London, England 2019
Autodesk University London 2019 Recap
5) This month’s “Blast” is out from CADLearning
Issue 47 | 2019 – Cool-Ass Tech
6) Some improvements this week to the BIM 360 Build product to RFI’s (BIM 360 Blog)
3 RFI Improvements That Strengthen Construction Project Management In The Field
7) A little fun with Space names from Applying Technology to Architecture
Space Name Update to Room Name
8) Are you a subcontractor that feels left out? Now worries BIM Track has you covered (BIM Track Blog)
9) Some more great results from the London hackathon, read more in this post from the Dynamo Blog
10) There is a new wiki in town, and you should check it out, learn how in this post from Extranet Evolution.
Designing Buildings’ BIM Wiki: industry needs a better, wider, digital knowledge base
Until Next week,
LinkedIn: Carl Storms
Podcast: The Simply Complex Podcast
1 thought on “Weekly Roundup – 2019.26”