The BIMsider’s favourite posts from the world of BIM – for the week of June 16th – June 22nd, 2019.
I’m going to start this week’s Roundup off with a post from the FormIt Blog about the latest release.
2) News from AU London this week about BIM 360 and Plangrid merging…sometime? (from the Extranet Evolution Blog)
Autodesk’s Plangrid and BIM360 technologies to merge
3) Keeping with the Plangrid theme, advanced RFIs and more got announced this week, check it out on the Construction Productivity Blog.
Introducing PlanGrid Advanced RFIs and Project Hub
4) Forget about where the streets have no named (thanks U2) what about where the reference planes have no names? Well, Steve from Revit OpEd has an answer (spoiler an Ideate tool is involved)
Reference Planes without Names
5) Who doesn’t like a good Revit Tip! Head over to the revitIQ blog for this week’s top 5.
TOP 5 TIPS FOR CREATING REVIT FAMILIES
6) Another tip, or more f a helpful hint from the Revit A Structured Approach blog.
Revit – Orient to View Problem in Large Projects
7) One more for the tip pile, but this time a general tip for Autodesk products from the Synergis Blog.
4K RESOLUTION IN AUTODESK PRODUCTS
8) All the news you need to know from the world of BILT from the DBEI News Blog.
SAY HELLO TO THE 2019 DATA DAY COMMITTEE
MEET OUR DATA DAY SPEAKER, RYAN CAMERON
MEET OUR BCS ROUNDTABLE HOST, ADAM MURRAY
COMMUNICATIONS: ARE THEY LISTENING?
SPONSOR SPOTLIGHT – BEN GLUNZ, BIMSMITH
9) I missed this one last week, but still worth taking a look if you are using BIM 360. (BIM 360 Blog)
An Introduction to Construction Daily Reports in BIM 360
10) Let’s finish this week with some of what has been new in the world of Revit Add-ons.
Until next week,
LinkedIn: Carl Storms
Podcast: The Simply Complex Podcast
1 thought on “Weekly Roundup – 2019.25”