The BIMsider’s favourite posts from the world of BIM – for the week of June 2nd – June 8th, 2019.
I’m going to start this week’s Roundup off with a post from the AEC Magazine asking what’s after Revit?
What comes after Revit? Autodesk aims to reinvent collaborative BIM
2) The RevitCat is a machine he has spoken at 20 RTC/BILT events! I’m speaking at my 11th RTC/BILT event for BILT NA 2019, hard to believe speaking at twice as many!
20th Time Presenting at RTC / BILT Conferences
3) In case you missed any of Dan’s posts this week on his blog BIM Chapters here is his weekly recap.
BIM Chapters Update – Week of 2 June 2019
4) Have you tried DynaMaps yet? if not you need to, but first, read this post from the Data|Shapes Blog.
GETTING ALL SITE GEOMETRY INSIDE DYNAMO WITH DYNAMAPS
5) This months AUGIWorld is now out.
6) All the news you need to know from the world of BILT from the DBEI News Blog.
DIGITAL BUILT WEEK NA 2019 OFFICIAL PODCAST PARTNER: ART OF CONSTRUCTION PODCAST WITH DEVON TILLY
FRIDAY PLENARY: INTRODUCING STEVE BURROWS
THE DBEI 2019 NORTH AMERICA HACKATHON IS ON!
7) Unity Reflect is out now, find out what it is, and what it does in this post on the Revit Blog.
Unity Technologies announces Unity Reflect
8) BIM 360 Glue (Next-Gen) is not called “BIM 360 Coordination” – Learn more in this post on the BIM 360 Release Notes site.
BIM 360 Model Coordination Update – June 6, 2019
9) Let’s take a look at some of the Revit Add-ons news for the week.
Roundup – For May 20-26, 2019, New and Updated Revit-Related Add-Ins on the Autodesk App Store
10) This month there was a BIG update to TestFit, learn more in this TestFit blog post.
Bonus) This week we have a bonus post from Konrad and his blog archi-lab
Until next week,
LinkedIn: Carl Storms
Podcast: The Simply Complex Podcast