The BIMsider’s favourite posts from the world of BIM – for the week of May 23rd – June 1st, 2019.
I’m going to start this week’s Roundup off with a post from the Autodesk University blog, All submissions are in, now it is time to vote!
Community Voting Is Open—Choose Your Favorite AU Las Vegas Class Proposals
2) A couple of interesting posts from the BIM Village blog this week (French Language).
[Dynamo Script] Prohibit / Allow Framing Join
[Workflow] Autodesk Revit: simplify your models
3) In case you missed any of Dan’s posts this week on his blog BIM Chapters here is his weekly recap.
BIM Chapters Update – Week of 26 May 2019
4) A helpful post from What Revit Wants for all you Box users.
Switching from Box Sync to Box Drive
5) Check out this post from the Revit Blog about the latest version of the Project Refinery beta
Explore generative design workflows with the Project Refinery beta
6) All the news you need to know from the world of BILT from the DBEI News Blog.
REALIZING THE PROMISE OF TECHNOLOGY, IT CANNOT BE DONE ALONE.
BILT NA 2019 KEYNOTE SPEAKER: PHIL BERNSTEIN
PEERS, PARTNERS AND PROBLEM SOLVERS:
7) A handy post from Total BIM Makeover, with links to all the cool free stuff that The Revit Kid has offered over the years.
FREE DOWNLOADS | THEREVITKID.COM! – TUTORIALS, TIPS, PRODUCTS, AND INFORMATION ON ALL THINGS REVIT / BIM
8) Here is a little Navis tip from the IMAGINiT Building Solutions Blog.
9) Let’s take a look at some of the Revit Add-ons news for the week.
Smart Unhide Elements for Autodesk® Revit®
10) This is good info to have if you work in construction, from the Constitution Productivity Blog.
10 Highest Paying Cities for Construction Jobs [SlideShare]
Until next week,
LinkedIn: Carl Storms
Podcast: The Simply Complex Podcast