The BIMsider’s favourite posts from the world of BIM – for the week of May 19th – May 25th, 2019.
I’m going to start this week’s Roundup off with a tweet that answers the big question from this week…where will BILT ANZ be in 2020?
BILT ANZ 2020 will be at the ICC Sydney, Australia, June 18th – 20th, 2020
2) A couple of posts this week from Revit OpEd on disappearing columns…
Structural Column Disappears in Detail View Type
Structural Column Disappears – Part Deux
3) In case you missed any of Dan’s posts this week on his blog BIM Chapters here is his weekly recap.
BIM Chapters Update – Week of 19 May 2019
4) This week Extranet Evolution tells us about a new cloud tool from Oracle.
Oracle launches Aconex Model Coordination
5) This post is a little older, but always worth sharing wise words from Anthony Hauck.
What is Generative Design?
6) All the news you need to know from the world of BILT from the DBEI News Blog.
GAIN INSIGHT AND DRIVE ACTION BY DATA
7) Time to get the lead out! (proving ground blog)
Get the Lead Out – Overcoming the Barriers in Digital Transformation
8) The Robots are coming…and they will be laying bricks in Australia! Learn more in this Redshift post.
This Bricklaying Robot Is Changing the Future of Construction
9) Let’s take a look at some of the Revit Add-ons news for the week.
Super Massive Roundup – For Mar 4 – May 19, 2019, New and Updated Revit-Related Add-Ins on the Autodesk App Store
Interior Designer – Create Decoration Models Quickly
Ideate BIMLink v2020.0
BIMcollab® BCF Manager for Autodesk® Revit® & Autodesk® Navisworks® v5.0
ICT Tracker for BIM 360
10) This month’s “The Blast” is now out, and all about Urban Design (by CADLearning)
The Blast Issue 46 | 2019
Until next week,
LinkedIn: Carl Storms
Podcast: The Simply Complex Podcast