The BIMsider’s favourite posts from the world of BIM – for the week of May 5th – May 11th, 2019.
I’m going to start this week’s Roundup off with a post from Kean Walmsley on his blog Through the Interface
Introducing Capturefinery, a Dynamo package that creates presentation graphics for Refinery studies
2) Having issues with your linked details in Revit, this quick post form Revit OpEd can help you find some 3rd party help
Linked Details – 3rd Party Tool Options
3) In case you missed any of Dan’s posts this week on his blog BIM Chapters here is his weekly recap.
BIM Chapters Update – Week of 5 May 2019
My favourite post of the week was this one: BIM 360 Design Local Files and More
4) Looking for some pretty people are you, then this post from Revit Pure is for you.
9 STEPS TO CREATE BEAUTIFUL ENTOURAGE IN REVIT
5) This months AUGI World is now out, get yours on the AUGI website.
AUGIWorld May 2019 Issue
6) All the news you need to know from the world of BILT from the DBEI News Blog.
APPLYING LESSONS FROM COLUMBIA AND CHALLENGER
ANNOUNCING WINNERS OF THE INAUGURAL BILT SCHOLARSHIPS PROGRAM
IS IT TIME TO REVIEW YOUR CHOICES?
BIM, BAM, BOOM: THE LEGAL IMPLICATIONS OF MAKING DESIGN BETTER
HACK THE FUTURE OF AEC
PLENARIES AND PANELS
7) Some interesting thoughts about the Revit 2020 path tool from the RevitCat
Path of Travel Follow Up – Revit 2020
8) I have always wanted to do a hackathon, and as they seem to becoming more popular maybe it will happen soon (Maybe BILT NA?) Until then check out this post from the Dynamo Blog.
London Hackathon: Stealthy Roofscapes
9) Let’s take a look at some of the Revit Add-ons news for the week
Free BIM-COST – Cost Estimation of Revit Models in the A360 Cloud
InstaSys – 4D Scheduling Inside Revit
Free Replicate Legend/View on Sheets
10) Speaking of Addins (Add-ons, plug-in, whatever you want to call them) take a look at this post from What Revit Wants. This week Luke get some help from Thomas Vogt to update an older script.
Free Scripts to Deactivate and Activate All Revit Addins
Until next week,
LinkedIn: Carl Storms
Podcast: The Simply Complex Podcast