The BIMsider’s favourite posts from the world of BIM – for the week of Apr. 7th – Apr. 13th, 2019.
I’m going to start this week’s Roundup off with a post about Revit 2020 from Dan Stine and AECbytes. For more on Revit 2020 be sure to check out my special edition roundup all about Revit 2020 HERE.
2a) A new “Cheat Sheet” from Marcello for Dynamo, over on his blog The Simply Complex Blog.
GET THE NTH ITEM FROM EACH LIST USING DYNAMO BIM AND LIST AT LEVEL
2b) Some more really Dynamo love from the Revit blog.
Autodesk Analytical Modeling 2019 Dynamo Package
3) Interesting post from Extranet Evolution about how PlanGrid thinks it can help with the Brexit mess.
PlanGrid tech targets Brexit delays
4) A new post about grids from Konrad and his archi+lab blog. (PS if like his content and Dynamo packages think about becoming a Patron)
5) Very cool post about the Space Analysis Package for Dynamo from Kean and his blog Through the Interface.
6) All the news you need to know from the world of BILT from the DBEI News Blog.
WHAT BILT EUROPE IS PACKING UNDER THE KILT THIS YEAR!
7) This week we get a great post recapping the Revit CME from the RevitCat.
Revit Conceptual Massing Environment – Index
BILT ANZ – HELPING YOU TO TAKE THE LEAD
8) It is the season for new Autodesk releases, and Luke and What Revit Wants have you covered with all the direct downloads in one spot.
Autodesk 2020 Direct Download Links
9) This week we get part 2 in the large project series from Michael on his ArchSmarter Blog. (Also check out his new online BIM community “ARK“)
Stepping Up to Completing Extra Large Projects in Revit – Part 2 (Part 1)
10) Some of this week’s post from Tim and his blog Revit Add-ons.
Free Express Family AutoAlign – Align Annotations, Images, Elements and More
Bonus) The Winner of the ConTech Madness from the Construction Productivity Blog.
ConTech Madness Final: Find Out Which Innovation Won It All
Until next week,
LinkedIn: Carl Storms
Podcast: The Simply Complex Podcast
1 thought on “Weekly Roundup – 2019.15”