The BIMsider’s favourite posts from the world of BIM – for the week of Mar. 31st – Apr. 6th, 2019.
I’m going to start this week’s Roundup off with a post from the Revit Blog.
AEC Excellence Awards 2019 Call for Entries Now Open
2) A handy post from zhukoven.com
Managing images is easier with Revit 2019.2
3) In case you missed any of Dan’s posts this week on his blog BIM Chapters here is his weekly recap.
BIM Chapters Update – Week of 31 March 2019
4) Some thoughts on using VR in Architecture from BIMDaily.
Using Virtual Reality (VR) in Architecture
5) Week 3 of the ConTech Madness from the Construction Productivity Blog.
ConTech Madness Round 3: Vote to Win (While voting my now be close post still worth a read)
6) All the news you need to know from the world of BILT from the DBEI News Blog.
BILT ANZ SCHOLARSHIPS – ARE YOU PART-TIME OR BETWEEN ROLES?
CALLING ALL FULL-TIME STUDENTS FOR BILT ANZ – SCHOLARSHIPS AVAILABLE!
GENERATIVE DESIGN AT BILT NORTH AMERICA 2019
ENGINEERING YOUR CLASS SELECTIONS FOR BILT NA
7) Some more fun with stairs in Revit from the one and only RevitCat.
8) Some interesting thoughts about Design Automation and Revit (among others) from the BIM Village (French Language)
[Explanations] Design Automation API – Examples
9) Check out this post from Tim of Revit Add-ons about why there has been a lack of posts, and what’s coming up soon.
10) I will end this week’s Roundup letting you all know that the latest edition of AUGIWorld is now out.
Until next week,
LinkedIn: Carl Storms
Podcast: The Simply Complex Podcast
1 thought on “Weekly Roundup – 2019.14”