The BIMsider’s favourite posts from the world of BIM – for the week of Mar. 17th, 2019 – Mar. 23rd, 2019.
I’m going to start this week’s Roundup off with a post from the DynamoBIM Blog about the new Sandbox options.
2) A helpful post from the RevitCat about glazed windows and doors and schedules
4) Some helpful tip about line weights in Revit from the Revit Pure Blog.
5) An interesting post about what can be done when you run across an old post, and use the info for something new, learn more in this post from Shades of Grey.
7) There is a new Advanced Dynamo class, that will be free, coming soon from DiRoots.
8) Learn about how BIMFreak did an AR/VR presentation via Skype in this post.
9) Part 2 of a post about Revit 2019 from the BIMDaily Blog.
10) This post talks about BIM data and a way to work with and visualize it, from the proving ground blog.
Until next week,