The BIMsider’s favourite posts from the world of BIM – for the week of Mar. 17th, 2019 – Mar. 23rd, 2019.
I’m going to start this week’s Roundup off with a post from the DynamoBIM Blog about the new Sandbox options.
A new way to get Dynamo Sandbox
2) A helpful post from the RevitCat about glazed windows and doors and schedules
Glazed Doors in Window and Door Schedules in Revit
3) In case you missed any of Dan’s posts this week on his blog BIM Chapters here is his weekly recap.
BIM Chapters Update – Week of 17 March 2019
4) Some helpful tip about line weights in Revit from the Revit Pure Blog.
13 TIPS TO UNDERSTAND LINE WEIGHTS IN REVIT
5) An interesting post about what can be done when you run across an old post, and use the info for something new, learn more in this post from Shades of Grey.
6) All the news you need to know from the world of BILT from the DBEI News Blog.
MAKING BILTNA REGISTRATION EASY FOR UP AND COMING BIM MANAGERS
SPEAKER SPOTLIGHT: AARON MALLER AND JOHN PIERSON
7) There is a new Advanced Dynamo class, that will be free, coming soon from DiRoots.
Free Dynamo Course – Advanced Course
8) Learn about how BIMFreak did an AR/VR presentation via Skype in this post.
Industrial AR/VR Forum Skype Presentation
9) Part 2 of a post about Revit 2019 from the BIMDaily Blog.
Revit 2019, Best Update and Changes (Part 2) (Part 1)
10) This post talks about BIM data and a way to work with and visualize it, from the proving ground blog.
The evolution of Minecart and opportunities for leveraging BIM data
Until next week,
LinkedIn: Carl Storms
Podcast: The Simply Complex Podcast
1 thought on “Weekly Roundup – 2019.12”