The BIMsider’s favourite posts from the world of BIM – for the week of Mar. 10th, 2019 – Mar. 16th, 2019.
I’m going to start this week’s Roundup off with a post from The Revit Kid.
Residential Revit: Wood Slat Wall (Yoga Room)
2) Some insight on the future of BIM in this post from the Construction Productivity Blog.
Insight Into the Future of BIM [infographic]
3) In case you missed any of Dan’s posts this week on his blog BIM Chapters here is his weekly recap.
BIM Chapters Update – Week of 10 March 2019
4) More helpful stuff this week from Harry over at Boost Your BIM
Get total length of multiple lines & units conversion
5) This week the folks at DBEI released the BILT NA schedule, along with the rest of the Digitial Built Week for the upcoming event in Seattle in July (17th-20th).
Digital Built Week Schedule 2019
6) All the news you need to know from the world of BILT from the DBEI News Blog.
DATA DAY 2019 – PICK OF THE CROP
THE SILOS ARE COMING DOWN.
SESSION SCHEDULES POSTED FOR DIGITAL BUILT WEEK 2019
7) Are you using BI on your data yet? Find out 5 ways you can in this post from the proving ground blog.
Five ways designers and builders can use business intelligence with data they already have
8) Part 2 of a 5 from Michael Kilkelly of ArchSmarter fame, on the Autodesk Learning Hub.
The Effective Architect Part 2: Focus Your Time
9) Are you going to be in London April 5th & 6th, and you love Dynamo, then you need to read this post from the Dynamo Blog.
London Dynamo + Generative Design Hackathon
10) Some great posts, as always, from the fine gang at the Revit Add-ons blog.
Free and Open Source pyRevit v4.6.18 (CLI v0.9.6)
Free Express Family Layout
Until next week,
LinkedIn: Carl Storms
Podcast: The Simply Complex Podcast