The BIMsider’s favourite posts from the world of BIM – for the week of Mar. 3rd, 2019 – Mar. 9th, 2019.
I’m going to start this week’s Roundup off with the latest version of the AUGIWorld, from the fine folks at AUGI. This month’s offering is all about Tips and Tricks.
2) If you are new to BIM 360 Design, then this series of posts from the IMAGINiT Building Solutions Blog are for you.
BIM 360 Part 1: Overview and Saving a File into BIM 360
BIM 360 Part 2: Publishing Updated Models from Revit
BIM 360 Part 3: Managing Your Models on BIM 360
BIM 360 Part 4: Creating a Package
3) In case you missed any of Dan’s posts this week on his blog BIM Chapters here is his weekly recap.
BIM Chapters Update – Week of 3 March 2019
4) Some help with the Revit API and the Revit Dim’s Text Box from Boost Your BIM.
add additional way to get to Dimension Text dialog (to edit Dimension’s text)
5) More great content with a free Revit Add-in this time from Boost Your BIM.
Override Dimension Text (part 2)
6) All the news you need to know from the world of BILT from the DBEI News Blog.
INCREASING DEMAND FOR DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION IS CHANGING THE INTERACTION BETWEEN THE BUILT ENVIRONMENT AND PEOPLE TODAY.
7) Revit 2019 has been out for almost a year now, seems like a good to review what’s different from 2018. (BIMDaily)
Revit 2019, Best Updates and Changes (Part 1)
8) Fun with Revit Server from Daniel and Autodesk AEC Software
9) For those that like to get a little deeper into their Revit, then be sure to check out The Building Coder.
AI, Trends and Yearly API Usage Cleanup
10) Some great posts, as always, from the fine gang at the Revit Add-ons blog.
The Week That Was in Revit Add-ons for Feb 25 – Mar 3, 2019
PropertyWizard – Set Parameters in Projects With Formulas
Until next week,
LinkedIn: Carl Storms
Podcast: The Simply Complex Podcast