The BIMsider’s favourite posts from the world of BIM – for the week of Feb. 24th, 2019 – Mar. 2nd, 2019.
I’m going to start this week’s Roundup off with a blog post from the BIM Track Blog about how BIM Track came to be.
From confusion to collaboration: My journey through the evolution of BIM coordination
2) If you are new to Dynamo, then this post from the CADNOTES blog is a good introduction to Dynamo PLayer.
3) Some big news this week from Microsoft about the new Hololens 2, learn more in this post from Extranet Evolution.
Bentley and Trimble launch new Hololens 2 products
4) In case you missed any of Dan’s posts this week on his blog BIM Chapters here is his weekly recap.
BIM Chapters Update – Week of 24 February 2019
My favourite post of the week was the one about the new Hololens 2
5) If you are interested in IoT and sensors, then this post from BIM 42 is for you.
6) If you have yet to take a look at the new FormIt V17, have a look at this post from the Revit Blog and see what you are missing.
You should experience the FormIt v17 release – here’s why
7) This next post from the AECbytes blog is an interesting look at AI for AEC.
8) Another post in the ongoing BIM 360 series from the Synergis Blog.
THE NEXT GENERATION OF BIM 360, PART 10: THE NEW BIM DESIGN COLLABORATION ENHANCEMENTS
9) Sometimes it is just Touch and Go… (Livingroomcraftz Blog)
10) Some great posts, as always, from the fine gang at the Revit Add-ons blog.
The Week That Was in Revit Add-ons for Feb 4-10, 2019
Free and Open Source pyRevit v4.6.17
Until next week,
LinkedIn: Carl Storms
Podcast: The Simply Complex Podcast
1 thought on “Weekly Roundup – 2019.09”