The BIMsider’s favourite posts from the world of BIM – for the week of Feb. 17th, 2019 – Feb. 23rd, 2019.
I’m going to start this week’s Roundup off with a post from the FormIt Blog talking about the new V17 release.
Introducing FormIt v17
2) Keeping with the new FormIt release, learn more about it in this LinkedIn post from Emily Bisaga Dunne
You Should Experience the FormIt v17 Release – Here’s Why
3) Let’s jump from FormIt to Dynamo with this post from Paul over at Parametric Monkey
Improving operational effectiveness with Dynamo
4) In case you missed any of Dan’s posts this week on his blog BIM Chapters here is his weekly recap.
BIM Chapters Update – Week of 17 February 2019
Be sure to check out this post about Dan’s new online course with ArchSmarter.
New ArchSmarter Course – Revit MEP Remodels and Alternates
5) Time to get your Schedule on with this helpful post from Karl and revitIQ
ADVANCED REVIT SCHEDULES – CALCULATED FIELDS AND CONDITIONAL FORMATS
6) All the news you need to know from the world of BILT from the DBEI News Blog.
WHERE HAVE ALL THE CLASSES GONE?
7) A great post from the RevitCat about tweaking some simple hatches in Revit.
Stretcher Bond Hatching in Revit
8) If you want to see what might be coming in 2019 for Autodesk, but don’t want it sugar-coated, then have a read of this post from upFront eZine.
What 2019’s looking like for Autodesk
9) Have you been wondering how to get started with your BIM manual? If so maybe the BIMFreak can help you out with this series.
Creating my BIM Manual Part 1
10) Some great posts, as always, from the fine gang at the Revit Add-ons blog.
Using Dynamo to View Grids in 3D Views in Revit and the Forge Viewer
Roundup – For Feb 11-17, 2019, New and Updated Revit-Related Add-Ins on the Autodesk App Store
Free and Open Source pyRevit v4.7.0 Beta – Now Supports CPython
Product Roundup – Free Autodesk BIM Interoperability Tools
This week’s Bonus post comes from the Revit Blog.
Dynamo Extension for Advance Steel 2019
Until next week,
LinkedIn: Carl Storms
Podcast: The Simply Complex Podcast