The BIMsider’s favourite posts from the world of BIM – for the week of Feb. 10th, 2019 – Feb. 16th, 2019.
I’m going to start this week’s Roundup off with a post (and videos) from the proving ground blog about digital transformation.
Our ongoing digital transformation
2 Check out this post from Spidernet about this handy Revit SPF Editor is a standalone Windows tool. Thanks to Michael at ArchSmarter for sharing this one.
Revit SPF Editor Is Useful! It Deserves to Try!
3) Keeping with ArchSmarter they had a good “Question of the week” recently with some good comments about BIM Standards.
Question of the Week: BIM Standards
4) In case you missed any of Dan’s posts this week on his blog BIM Chapters here is his weekly recap.
BIM Chapters Update – Week of 10 February 2019
5) This week a good post from Extranet Evolution about the 2019 CT report from NBS.
Construction Technology Report 2019: the designers’ view
6) All the news you need to know from the world of BILT from the DBEI News Blog.
7) If you are a Lumion user or want to be, then you should read this latest review from The Revit Kid Blog.
Lumion 9 Review – Real Skies, Real Grass, Real Problems…?
8) This week on BIMDaily they talk about the details of a design.
THE IMPORTANCE OF DETAIL IN DESIGN
9) This week the BIMFreak talks about being a BIM Manager Superstar.
10) Some great posts, as always, from the fine gang at the Revit Add-ons blog.
Roundup – For Feb 4-10, 2019, New and Updated Revit-Related Add-Ins on the Autodesk App Store
CtrlWiz / Xbox Controller for Autodesk® Navisworks® – Control and Navigate Your BIM Model With an Xbox Controller
BIM Track February 2019 Release – Includes Advanced View in Model Behavior
What’s Hot in Revit Add-ons for February 2019
Bonus this week a Dynamo Tutorial from the CADNotes Blog.
Placing an Element using Dynamo
Until next week,
LinkedIn: Carl Storms
Podcast: The Simply Complex Podcast
1 thought on “Weekly Roundup – 2019.07”